Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Furniture Review Not A Book Review

This is not the name of a book.  This blog is a furniture review.  Actually a review of stores. 
See this bedroom vanity?  See the Cherry Bedroom Vanity?  They are both available from CSN stores.
CSN has 200+ stores.  I am like one of the cheapest people I know.  I used to not buy paper towels because they were expensive.  We won't go into any more money saving tips other than you can pour fabric softener on a wash cloth and toss it in the dryer instead of a fabric softener sheet?  BUT I do look for the best deal.  I know before I make another purchase I'm going to check out what CSN has to offer.  For example I found dog crates for a lower price than my local discount store and they have FREE shipping on many items.
Check it out if you have time or just remember the name!

No comments: