Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos


Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos is definitely in the chick lit category. You can buy Belong to Me here on Amazon. Looking for a good chick lit book to read on your early vacation, buy this one. While most of us can relate to parts of this book not eveyone has a college degree or an impossibly handsome husband (OK I think mine is handsome but don't tell him!!) but the actual story could be anyone anywhere. Marisa de los Santos has written a prelude to this book, Love Walked In, and she has a phd and writes poetry, it shows. The book is very well written, at least for me I thought I knew what was going to happen and then no it didn't make sense and then it did. New love and hope springing from tragedies and people remaking their lives are always worthwhile reading.
Overall I give this book a 9 out of 10.

6 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

All women boots are so cute.

TC said...

They are cute boots aren't they!! LOL

Jan Mader said...

Love your review.

I don't know if I told you or not, but I'm a children's author.

I'd love to have you come visit my website for creative folks at
http://ignitetowrite.blogspot.com/

Talk to you soon!

Lillian Robinson said...

Forgive my tunnel vision. I never noticed you had this third blog! ...or if I did, I don't remember. LOL

I'll have to make time to browse what I've missed.

Lillian Robinson said...

Oh, yeah... The pic reminds me of our garage. All the grands have mud/creek boots, and as they grow, so does the collection.

TC said...

Sorry Mzz Lily I don't visit this blog too much, I'm a bad blogmeister!
Boots resemble our utility room too!