Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I've not been posting regularly.  I have joined the ranks of the gainfully employed.  I write for the internet now part time.  That leaves very little time (read none) for blogging.  But the folks @ CSN have been very good to me and asked me if I would let my readers in on some special deals they have this holiday season.  CSN has over 200 different stores online. They carry everything from handbags, to dog crates, to children's luggage.
Isn't this backpack cute!  You may ask what this has to do with books?  What better gift to give a child than a backpack with a couple books in it for Christmas?  This one is $19.98 with FREE SHIPPING.  Pretty neat huh?  Tomorrow I'll have a full review of one of their items and let you all in on some special deals CSN stores have going on this week.

No comments: